Safe housing for a placid and easy-going life
Residence San Antonio
Guayama, Puerto Rico
RESIDENCE SAN ANTONIO has an enviable location near Plaza Guayama Mall, and steps from Santa Rosa Hospital and the center of town. It is a secure residential complex specially designed to meet the needs of people aged 62 or older.
The Residence is composed of comfortable and fully equipped one bedroom apartments for singles or couples, with spacious interiors plus newly remodeled bathrooms. The residents have chosen to live in RESIDENCE SAN ANTONIO to enjoy the tranquility, security and fresh air.
If you wish to live in RESIDENCE SAN ANTONIO, you need to meet the requisites of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Rent is 30% of your income. In some cases, if you have no income you will not have to pay any rent.
RESIDENCE SAN ANTONIO includes:
- 54 one bedroom apartments
- 6 apartments for mobility-impaired tenants
- Fully equipped kitchens: cabinets, stove, refrigerator and heater
- Free water and subsidy payments for electricity
- Free Cable TV for all residents
- Laundry with coin operated washing and drying machines
- Large hall with rocking chairs for your enjoyment
- Parking for residents
- Access control
- Services Coordinator
- Bus to provide transportation to medical visits and supermarkets, and for recreational outings
- Pet Policy: pets are allowed, if they meet certain requirements
- Activities: lectures, health fairs, social activities, excursions
RESIDENCE SAN ANTONIO is a vigorous community where sharing is a significant part of the daily life of our residents.
What our residents say
Greece Quiñones Ramos, 79 years old
“This is my home. Here I feel good, comfortable and happy. The administration is composed of good people who realize our needs and are understanding. Among the neighbors we communicate well and organize many activities.”
Luzidalia Caraballo, 67 years old
“A few years ago I requested an apartment and I am not going to leave. I love living in the RESIDENCE!. Nobody bothers me. The atmosphere is good, quiet and safe. Among the neighbors we have good communication, we organize a lot of activities and we even go on tours.”
To apply you need to:
- Be 62 years old or older
- Submit your Birth certificate (original)
- Submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (original)
- Submit your Social Security card (original)
- Meet the requirements of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
RESIDENCE SAN ANTONIO
Guayama, P.R. 00784
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. a 4:00 p.m.
For more information:
Combined Building and Housing Consultants, Inc.
San Juan, P.R.