We live as one big family
Residence Petra Soto Pascual
Ponce, Puerto Rico
“We live as one big family.” With these words, a tenant portrays his happy and safe home life at RESIDENCE PETRA SOTO PASCUAL, a magnificent place located in the Mercedita sector, south of the city of Ponce.
RESIDENCE PETRA SOTO PASCUAL is a secure residential complex specially designed to meet the needs of people 62 years or older. Its comfortable and fully equipped one bedroom apartments for singles or couples, include spacious interiors plus modern bathrooms, cross ventilation, and good lighting, all serving to create pleasant, dignified and safe homes for the residents.
The Residence is near shopping malls, doctors, laboratories, pharmacies, supermarkets, and banks. There is a close-knit community of residents who have chosen to live at the RESIDENCE in order to enjoy the fresh air and tranquility of the place.
To make this paradise your home you need to meet the requirements of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Rent is 30% of your income. In some cases, if you have no income you will not have to pay any rent.
RESIDENCE PETRA SOTO PASCUAL includes:
- Spacious and airy one bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens: cabinets, stove, refrigerator and heater
- Free water and subsidy payments for electricity
- Free Cable TV for all residents
- Laundry with coin operated washing and drying machines
- Beautiful green areas for your enjoyment
- Large hall for social activities, lectures and health chats
- Parking for residents
- Access control
- Services Coordinator
- Bus to provide transportation to medical visits and supermarkets, and for recreational outing
- Visitor parking
- Pet Policy; pets are allowed, if they meet certain requirements.
What our residents say
Angel Nazario, 71 years old
“I had no place to live. I knew about the Residence. I knew it was clean and good, and I asked to be admitted. I love it because it’s quiet. I do not like loud noises. This is very nice here. Plus, the comfort of my apartment with my own room, that’s tremendous. This is great, it’s like family living and in peace.”
Martita Droz, 80 years old
“I’m from Ponce, and my family visits me all the time. This place is quiet, safe and comfortable. What else can I ask for.”
Hilda Almodovar, 78 years old
“I am an independent person with my own car. I do everything. Sometimes I even go to San Juan. I knew the Residence since they began construction, and when I was left alone, I said, -I’m going there. I’ve lived here for 6 years and I would not change it for anything. It is a good, quiet place, with lots of fresh breeze. The activities are varied and entertaining, and I love the garden.”
To apply you need to:
- Be 62 years old or older
- Meet the requirements of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Submit your Birth certificate (original)
- Submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (original)
- Submit your Social Security card (original)
RESIDENCE PETRA SOTO PASCUAL
95 Vallas Torres St.
Mercedita, P.R. 00715
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For more information contact:
Combined Building and Housing Consultants, Inc.