“An Oasis in the Mountains
Residence Ovidio Lamoso Coira
Ciales, Puerto Rico
“An oasis in the mountains”, with these words residents describe the privilege of living in the peace and quiet afforded by this magnificent residence in Ciales, surrounded by the Central Mountain Range of Puerto Rico.
RESIDENCE OVIDIO LAMOSO COIRA is a modern and secure residential complex specially designed to meet the needs of people 62 years or older. Its comfortable and fully equipped apartments for singles or couples, enjoy spacious interiors, modern bathrooms, and good cross ventilation and lighting, all serving to create pleasant, dignified and safe homes for the residents.
Located in the Barrio Jaguas of Ciales, the Residence is close to shopping centers, doctors, laboratories, pharmacies, supermarkets and banks. The residents, bound together by strong relationships and common interests, have chosen the residence in order to benefit from the fresh air and tranquility of the surroundings.
To make this paradise in the mountains your home, you need to meet the requirements of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Rent is 30% of your income. In some cases, if you have no income you will not have to pay any rent.
The RESIDENCE OVIDIO LAMOSO COIRA includes:
- Spacious and airy one bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens: cabinets, stove, refrigerator and heater
- Free water and subsidy payments for electricity
- Free Cable TV for all residents
- Laundry with coin operated washing and drying machines
- Beautiful green areas for your enjoyment
- Large hall for social activities, lectures and health chats
- Parking for residents
- Access control
- Services Coordinator
- Bus to provide transportation to medical visits and supermarkets, and for recreational outings
- Pet Policy: pets are allowed, if they meet certain requirements
What our residents say
Valeriana Rodriguez, 73 years old
“This is my oasis. Here I feel calm and safe. I am proud to live here, in a small corner of Ciales, full of fresh air and sunlight. I did not want to burden anyone, I did not want to feel like an added weight, so when I got here I felt that this was my home. And most importantly, my relatives feel confident that I live here, in a clean place, with excellent standards and an excellent community.”
To apply you need to:
- Be 62 years old or older
- Submit your Birth certificate (original)
- Submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (original)
- Submit your Social Security card (original)
- Meet the requirements of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
RESIDENCE OVIDIO LAMOSO COIRA
Barrio Jaguas, Road No. 149, Km. 16.4
Ciales, P.R. 00638
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. a 4:00 p.m.
For more information:
Combined Building and Housing Consultants, Inc.