Pure tranquility translates into better living
QUEBRADILLAS HEIGHTS is a modern residential complex, designed specially to fulfill the needs of people 62 years or older. Its comfortable and fully equipped apartments for singles or couples, enjoy spacious interiors, recently remodeled modern bathrooms, and good cross ventilation and lighting, all serving to create pleasant, dignified and safe homes for the residents.
Located near doctors, laboratories, pharmacies, supermarkets, and banks, QUEBRADILLAS HEIGHTS enjoys a close-knit community of residents who have chosen to live in the residence to enjoy the fresh breeze and tranquility.
It is easy to make your home at QUEBRADILLAS HEIGHTS, if you meet the requirements of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Rent is 30% of your income. In some cases, if you have no income you will not have to pay any rent.
QUEBRADILLAS HEIGHTS includes:
- 75 spacious and airy one bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens: cabinets, stove, refrigerator and heater
- Free water, and subsidy payments for electricity
- Free Cable TV for all residents
- Laundry with coin operated washing and drying machines
- Beautiful green areas
- Large hall for social activities, lectures and health chats
- Parking for residents
- Access control
- Services Coordinator
- Bus to provide transportation to medical visits and supermarkets, and for recreational outings
- Pet Policy: pets are allowed, if they meet certain requirements
In QUEBRADILLAS HEIGHTS you will become part of an energetic community, where sharing is an inherent part of the daily life of our residents.
What our residents say
Haydee Rodriguez, 62 years old and Miguel Hernandez, 69 years old
“We have lived here for two years. We’re from Quebradillas and though we are close to everything, when we got here what called our attention most was the tranquility. The apartments are comfortable and we all get along well.”
Ramona Gandía, 78 years old
“Suddenly I found myself with no place to live. I came here and requested an apartment and I qualified. I love the tranquility that you feel in the residence. This is my place.”
To apply you need to:
- Be 62 years old or older
- Submit your Birth certificate (original)
- Submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (original)
- Submit your Social Security card (original)
- Meet the requirements of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Villa Norma Urbanization
Street 1 (at the end))
Quebradillas, P.R. 00678
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information contact:
Combined Building and Housing Consultants, Inc.