Live in a safe community
Pastor Félix López Ríos
Ceiba, Puerto Rico
Located in the town of Ceiba, PASTOR FÉLIX LÓPEZ RÍOS is a comfortable and secure two-story modern residential complex specially designed to meet the needs of people 62 years or older. Its fully equipped apartments for singles or couples, enjoy spacious interiors, modern bathrooms, and good cross ventilation and lighting, all serving to create pleasant, dignified and safe homes for its residents. .
The residence is near shopping centers, doctors, laboratories, pharmacies, supermarkets and banks. Its close-knit resident community consists of men and women that selected to live at PASTOR FELIX LOPEZ RIOS in order to enjoy the cool air and tranquility of the neighborhood.
If you wish to live in PASTOR FELIX LOPEZ RIOS, you need to meet the requirements of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Rent is 30% of your income. In some cases, if you have no income you will not have to pay any rent.
The residence PASTOR FELIX LOPEZ RIOS includes:
- Spacious and airy one bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens: cabinets, stove, refrigerator and heater
- Free water and subsidy payments for electricity
- Free Cable TV for all residents
- Laundry with coin operated washing and drying machines
- Beautiful green areas for your enjoyment
- Large hall for social activities, lectures and health chats
- Parking for residents
- Access control
- Services Coordinator
- Bus to provide transportation to medical visits and supermarkets, and for recreational outings
- Pet Policy: pets are allowed, if they meet certain requirements
What our residents say
In PASTOR FELIX LOPEZ RIOS you will be part of a vibrant resident community, where sharing is an integral part of daily life.
Luz Rivera, 75 years old
“Here people share. Everyone keeps their doors open and there is a lot of camaraderie. I do not feel alone at any time. The building and the dministration are good, too. I like my apartment and the application process was simple and quick.”
Ismael Corsino, 77 years old
“I’ve lived here 10 years. I lived nearby and saw the opportunity to live better.”
Manuel García, 76 years old
“Here we live well and I recommend it to anyone looking to be safe and live a relaxed, easy-going life.”
Margarita Santiago, 70 years old
“I was left a widow and lived alone. I moved here six years ago. Everything is good and I love it. There is a real sense of community, of open doors, where everyone stops to visit. I go to town every day, and to the stores in Fajardo in my car.”
Eliseo Torres Quiñones, 78 years
“I’m from Fajardo, and over there I was paying a very high rent. I had heard of this residence. It was easy to apply and I have lived here for 9 years. I’m not leaving!”
To apply you need to:
- Be 62 years old or older
- Submit your Birth certificate (original)
- Submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (original)
- Submit your Social Security card (original)
- Meet the requirements of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
PASTOR FELIX LOPEZ RIOS
8 San Jorge St., No. 2
Ceiba, P.R. 00735
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. a 4:00 p.m.
For more information:
Combined Building and Housing Consultants, Inc.
San Juan, P.R.