“Pure tranquility, close to everything”
INES MARIA MENDOZA RESIDENCE
Naguabo, Puerto Rico
“Here I enjoy tranquility plain and simple.” In such a way, a member of the community at RESIDENCE INÉS MARÍA MENDOZA describes the happy, healthy and safe home life she leads at the Residence.
With a breathtaking view of El Yunque and conveniently located near the center plaza of the town of Naguabo, the Residence is close to shopping centers, doctors, laboratories, pharmacies, supermarkets and banks. RESIDENCE INÉS MARÍA MENDOZA is a homelike and secure residential complex specially designed to meet the needs of people 62 years or older. Its comfortable and fully equipped one bedroom apartments for singles or couples, include spacious interiors plus modern bathrooms, cross ventilation and good lighting. Residents enjoy the terraces situated on each floor that are provided with cozy rocking chairs to comfortably appreciate the splendid view and the cool tropical breeze.
RESIDENCE INES MARIA MENDOZA has a close-knit community of residents who love organizing activities and recreational outings that take the residents all over the island.
To make this paradise your home, you need to meet the requisites of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Rent is 30% of your income. In some cases, if you have no income you will not have to pay any rent.
RESIDENCE INES MARIA MENDOZA includes:
- Spacious and airy one bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens: cabinets, stove, refrigerator and heater
- Free water and subsidy payments for electricity
- Free Cable TV for all residents
- Laundry with coin operated washing and drying machines
- A terrace per floor for your enjoyment
- Large hall with rocking chairs for your pleasure
- Parking for residents
- Access control
- Services Coordinator
- Bus to provide transportation to medical visits and supermarkets, and for recreational outings
- Pet Policy: pets are allowed, if they meet certain requirements
- Visitor parking
- Activities: lectures, health fairs, social activities, and excursions
The RESIDENCE INES MARIA MENDOZA harbors an energetic community, where sharing is an integral part of the daily life of our residents.
What our residents say
Pedro L. Velez, 68 years old, and Rosa M. Lago, 59 years old
“We lived in San Lorenzo. I came to RESIDENCE INES MARIA MENDOZA to learn more about the place, and I liked very much what I saw. This place is something else. In my apartment I feel like I live in a “Penthouse”. I feel peace when we walk through that door. We detest noise and here it’s very quiet. The atmosphere is good and I feel like in another world. I’m happy to be here. This was God’s plan.”
Raquel Burgos Viera, 69 years old
“I’m a quiet person and I like to be at home. I have lived for four years at RESIDENCE INES MARIA MENDOZA and as I am from Naguabo, I’m close to my family and my grandchildren who come to visit frequently. This place is good, there is a lot of security. I feel protected.”
To apply you need to:
- Be 62 years old or older
- Submit your Birth certificate (original)
- Submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (original)
- Submit your Social Security card (original)
- Meet the requirements of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
RESIDENCE INES MARIA MENDOZA
40 Antonio Rios St.
Naguabo, P.R. 00718
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. a 4:00 p.m.
For more information:
Combined Building and Housing Consultants, Inc.
San Juan, P.R.